Successful applicants must possess expert problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently and with teams to meet aggressive project timelines. It is also essential for our technicians to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of technical personnel, executives, managers, and subject matter experts. We are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic individuals who share our core values and our commitment to Integrity, innovation, client needs, and ongoing professional development.
Help Desk Technician Job Responsibilities:
The Next Dimension Help Desk Technician maintain user up-time and improving their computing experiences through effective remote monitoring, maintenance and problem identification and resolution activities, as well as growing and delivering exceptional customer service.
Candidates must be energetic and focused with a strong motivation to learn new technologies and management and maintenance processes. This position requires dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective utilization of provided resources and unbeatable customer service. There is a requirement for some after-hours work and an on-call schedule.
• Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
• Identify user problems and work within a structured problem management and resolution process to remediate them within established response and resolution times.
• Collaborate and work with other staff and vendor support resources to resolve issues.
• Follow-up and update customer status, information and documentation.
• Utilize our remote monitoring and management and automation solutions along with other service-specific tools and technologies to deliver remote user support services.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience with Microsoft Operating systems and Office Suite
• Excellent knowledge of software and technologies
• Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with users and vendors
• Passion for teamwork, continuing education, problem solving and exceptional customer service
• Must be well spoken, outgoing, organized, detailed-orientated, dependable and flexible
• Experience in troubleshooting software and hardware including servers and networks
• Familiarity with enterprise server and storage infrastructure
• Supporting infrastructure over LAN/WAN/MAN networks
• Demonstrated excellent client communication skills
Education and Certification
• Related Technical Diploma/Degree is encouraged
• Microsoft MCSE or other relevant vendor certifications
Next Dimension offers a wide range of benefits, opportunities for advancement, fully paid professional education, travel opportunities and regular team activities. Our office is an open concept, high-tech, and fast-paced environment with plenty of amenities. These elements all contribute to an amazing work environment that’s fun, exciting and deeply rewarding.
We thank and appreciate all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.