Successful applicants must possess expert problem solving skills with the ability to work independently and with teams to meet aggressive project timelines. It is also essential for our consultants to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of technical personnel, executives, managers, and subject matter experts. We are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic individuals who share our core values and our commitment to Integrity, innovation, client needs, and ongoing professional development.
Next Dimension Network Engineers must be comfortable working with mid-sized and large organizations on IT infrastructure projects; in particular, network assessment, VOIP assessment, security assessment, design, and implementations utilizing Cisco and other network vendor technologies. Our Engineers are expected to provide expert technical assistance and they are often responsible for client user training and feedback. There is a requirement for some after-hours work and on-call support schedule.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• 3+ Years working on Cisco networking hardware, including the following: Routers, Switches, ASA’s, WAP, and Content Filtering Solutions
• Experience with dynamic routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF & BGP)
• Demonstrated experience with Level 2 support for large multi-site corporate networks
• Configuring SNMP monitoring, Netflow and Syslog to support and monitor a network
• Excellent knowledge of OSI Reference Model, TCP/IP (IPv4 & IPv6) and common RFCs
Preferred Technical Qualifications (one or more of these would be preferred):
• 2+ Years working on Cisco VOIP solutions, preferably CCME/UCME, Call-Manager & SRST
• Experience configuring AnyConnect with authentication handled by RADIUS/LDAP or complete DAP solutions
• Experience configuring IPSec, GRE, DMVPN, and other VPN technologies
• Previous carrier or service provider experience will be considered a huge asset in this position
• Skilled with Visio, and other Microsoft Office applications
• Understanding of VMware and networking in a virtualized environment
• Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy
• Ability to configure Microsoft DHCP, DNS, and NPS services
Education and Certification
• Related Technical Diploma/Degree is encouraged
• Current and verifiable Cisco CCNA or CCDA credentials are expected in this position, candidates that without a CCNA/CCDA would be expected to achieve the certification within 90 days.
Next Dimension offers a wide range of benefits, opportunities for advancement, fully paid professional education, travel opportunities and regular team activities. Our office is an open concept, high-tech, and fast-paced environment with plenty of amenities. These elements all contribute to an amazing work environment that’s fun, exciting and deeply rewarding.