Next Dimension is looking for motivated, innovative, and career-oriented people to join our award-winning Technical Team. We offer a wide range of benefits, opportunities for advancement, fully paid professional education, travel opportunities and regular team activities. Our office is an open concept, high-tech, and fast-paced environment with plenty of amenities. These elements all contribute to an amazing work environment that’s fun, exciting and deeply rewarding.
Successful applicants must possess expert problem solving skills with the ability to work independently and with teams to meet aggressive project timelines. It is also essential for our consultants to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of technical personnel, executives, managers, and subject matter experts. We are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic individuals who share our core values and our commitment to Integrity, innovation, client needs, and ongoing professional development.
Next Dimension Senior Network Engineers must be comfortable working with mid-sized and large organizations on IT infrastructure projects; in particular, network assessment, VOIP assessment, security assessment, design, and implementations utilizing Cisco and other network vendor technologies. Our Senior Engineers are expected to provide expert technical assistance to our clients and they are often responsible for changes to our own MPLS service provider network.
Required Technical qualifications include (i.e. these qualifications are required to be considered):
• 7+ Years working on Cisco networking hardware, including the following: Routers,
Switches, ASA’s, WAP, and Content Filtering Solutions
• Experience with dynamic routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF & BGP)
• Experience configuring AnyConnect with authentication handled by
RADIUS/LDAP or complete DAP solutions
• Experience configuring IPSec, GRE, DMVPN, and other VPN technologies
• Experience configuring H-QoS
• Experience with MPLS/VPLS networks and label-switching – either as provider or
• Ability to explain MPLS P Router, PE router and CE router functions within a
• Ability to explain the difference between Policing and Shaping, and use cases for
• Fluent in IOS and IOS XE platform commands
• Demonstrated experience with tier 2/3 support for large multi-site corporate
• Configuring SNMP monitoring, Netflow and Syslog to support and monitor a
• Excellent knowledge of OSI Reference Model,TCP/IP (IPv4 & IPv6) and common
Preferred Technical qualifications include (i.e. one or more of these requirements would be preferred):
• 2+ Years working on Cisco VOIP solutions, preferably CCME/UCME, Call-Manager
• Previous carrier or service provider experience will be considered a huge asset in
• Previous experience with Juniper, Brocade, Procurve or other hardware vendors
in addition to Cisco
• Knowledge of AC and DC power systems
• Knowledge of MEF and can explain EVPL/EPL
• Knowledge of data centre design and airflow principles
• Knowledge and experience with structured cable systems
• Knowledge and experience with optical networking (SMF, MMF, CWDM &
DWDM – i.e. Cisco 15454 or other ONS platform)
• Skilled with Visio, and other Microsoft Office applications
• Understanding of VMware and networking in a virtualized environment
• Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy
• Ability to configure Microsoft DHCP, DNS, and NPS services
Education and Certification
• Related Technical Diploma/Degree is encouraged
• Current and verifiable Cisco CCNP/CCIE or CCDP credentials are expected in this
position, candidates that don’t have a CCNP/CCDP would be expected to
achieve the certification within 90 days.
Vision: To Be The Leading Managed Services Partner In Any Market In Which We
With offices in Windsor, London, Waterloo, Markham, and Detroit, Next Dimension offers a wide range of benefits, opportunities for advancement, fully paid professional education, travel opportunities and regular team activities. Our office is an open concept, high-tech, and fast-paced environment with plenty of amenities. These elements all contribute to an amazing work environment that’s fun, exciting and deeply rewarding.